Our Hero, Maxx!

Our Hero, Maxx!
Maxx was born with dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa; a rare, genetic disease that leaves blistering and open wounds on the body.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Everyone Loves a Wedding!

Since I have returned home from Chicago, I have been busy getting my calendar set for the upcoming year as Mrs. Ohio International. My family and I are making plans for traveling this fall and winter. We will be going to New York for DebRA's annual fundraiser, which is a golf and tennis classic. We will also be traveling to Michigan for the EB Butterfly Ball to celebrate the lives of children and adults afflicted with Epidermolysis Bullosa. I am also working on going back to Chicago to present Hollister Woundcare with a special plaque for sponsoring me and supporting me on my journey as Mrs. Ohio. In the middle of all this, I am returning to work this fall as a middle school math teacher. It is going to be busy, busy, busy!
Last weekend my cousin, Patrick got married. The ceremony took place at a lovely outdoor venue, and my children enjoyed running around and above all, dancing the night away! I have posted pictures to share with all of you! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment