Our Hero, Maxx!

Our Hero, Maxx!
Maxx was born with dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa; a rare, genetic disease that leaves blistering and open wounds on the body.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jump Rope for Your Heart



I was at Camden Elementary in Camden, Ohio today handing out prizes for the Jump Rope for Your Heart campaign. I was asked to be the coordinator for JRFYH. It was the first time in over 15 years since the school had participated. I remember doing this when I was in elementary school, and it was so much fun! The elementary school donated $500 to the AHA!! Way to go kids! I was a former teacher here, so it was nice to see all the children and the teachers I have previously worked with. I am proud of all the students' efforts! (pictures of students have been authorized for use by parents/guardians)




No comments:

Post a Comment