Our Hero, Maxx!

Our Hero, Maxx!
Maxx was born with dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa; a rare, genetic disease that leaves blistering and open wounds on the body.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Jillian's Formal Wear & Mrs. Ohio America

I went back to Zanesville yesterday to get fitted for my gown for the International pageant, as well as to thank Jillian's Formal Wear for their generous gifts and sponsorship. While there, I met a beautiful little girl who is going to be the maid of honor in her mother's wedding. She was a breath of fresh air with her vibrant red hair and upbeat attitude. I let her wear my crown and sash around the store. She was a pure delight to be around. Before I left, she turned to me and said, "I hope you win. You are so pretty!" Cambriel......you are a shining star! (pictures used are with permission of parent)






I also had the chance to attend the Mrs. Ohio America pageant held in Columbus. I attended the pageant with my state director, the beautiful Vicki LeVeck and the one and only, Ryan Harris!Nine beautiful ladies were competing for the title! Mrs. Dayton, Stephanie Gooden is the new Mrs. Ohio America 2009. I met Stephanie while competing in the Mrs. Ohio International system this past May. Keep working hard Stephanie and remember the goals you have set. Stick to the path of accomplishing what you have set out to do! I also met Tonya Stump, Mrs Ohio America 2008 and the new Mrs. Northeast International. We will be in Chicago together competing this July. She is a lovely women! I am excited to get to know her better!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl:

    Congratualtions on your achievement. This will offer you a tremendous opportunity to get your important message out!

    Rock on!
    Manfred

    http://www.taffysofeaton.com

    ReplyDelete