Our Hero, Maxx!

Our Hero, Maxx!
Maxx was born with dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa; a rare, genetic disease that leaves blistering and open wounds on the body.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

PA International Pageant 2010




We traveled to PA on March 20th for the PA International Teen, Miss, and Mrs Pageants. I was so excited to see some of my fellow queens from the class of 2009, including, Heidi Scheer, Deanna Linz, Mary Moulds, and the new Mrs. New Jersey, Heather Cunningham! I also met Amber Smith, who is America's Miss East Coast 2010.

I was a judge and my family came along as well. I have to say that my husband gets the award for "Husband of the Year" He took the kids swimming, to a pet store, and played with them in the hotel room all while I was "busy" with judge duties! I love how close we are as a family. This past year has made me realize how truly lucky I am! The highlight of the trip was coming through the tunnel at night to see the city of Pittsburgh! Maxx was amazed at all the lights. You can tell we are country folk! It was another busy, yet a fun weekend for the Gregg Family. We took Anna and Maxx to Cabelas in West Virginia. We have been to Cabelas in Michigan and Indiana, but the WV store is great because it has a white tail deer museum. The kids loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment