Our Hero, Maxx!

Our Hero, Maxx!
Maxx was born with dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa; a rare, genetic disease that leaves blistering and open wounds on the body.

Friday, March 5, 2010

BeFriend EB Butterfly Ball 2010




My family and I just returned home from Michigan where we attended the BeFriend EB Butterfly Ball. I was a guest speaker and my husband and I also presented a check (in memory of my grannie who passed away over the holidays)to BeFriend EB for their continued efforts in making life bearable for all children and adults suffering from epidermolysis bullosa (EB). We had so much fun with our children, and the hotel was absolutely stunning to say the least! I have posted some pictures from the event, and I have to laugh because my crown is on crooked...........these things always happen to me! Hahahaha!

We also stopped at Cabela's on the way home so the kids could see the fun wildlife exhibits, as well as the fish. It was a wonderful weekend! A special thanks to Todd and Julie (founders of BeFriend EB) for all their hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment