Our Hero, Maxx!

Our Hero, Maxx!
Maxx was born with dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa; a rare, genetic disease that leaves blistering and open wounds on the body.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Preble County Pork Festival




I visited the Preble County Pork Festival this weekend where pork was definitely plentiful! I learned that the festival brings in about 16, 000 loins, which produces 70,000 pork chops! The food was delicious! I got to spend the afternoon with the reigning Miss Ohio America, Erica Gelhaus. I had the opportunity to listen to her beautiful voice as she sang opera for the fine folks of Preble County. She was amazing, and I am cheering her on all the way to Vegas for Miss America! She was a delight to get to know! We were both in the parade and the people of Preble County embraced us with cheers and smiles!


No comments:

Post a Comment